Exploring our world on foot – this is our passion. Our plans for the future include…
- The Camino Norte– This is a breathtaking path that reflects the scenery of Spain’s northern coast along the Camino del Norte. Quieter and more challenging than the Camino Frances, the Camino del Norte is a truly authentic pilgrim experience. Unspoiled Spanish towns, fresh local cuisine and genuine kinship among pilgrims along your route make this trip one to treasure.i
- Camino – is our intention to again walk the 500 mile Camino across Spain.
- Israel – We have plans to embark on a pilgrimage in Israel. There is just too much history here to pass up walking in Israel.
- Russia (Red Square) – Paul McCartney brought some much-needed awareness to the importance of peace in Russia. We have found a great desire to experience his lyrics in the Red Square.
- All 50 States in the USA– Details have not been set but we are formulating a plan for a walk across each state.
- Appalachian Trail – One of our very close friends is pushing for our company.
- All Continents – It is then our intention to walk on all seven continents.
It looks like an incredible journey!